Monday, July 12, 2010

An Overdue Birthday Wish

Forgive me for being a little late,
Work seems to get to me and I'm a little fixate,
It's been a while since I write something happy,
Perhaps I should start today with your belated birthday,




I hope it's not too late,
And that this birthday wish is not something you hate,
The days are coming,
For you to be hopping & skipping,






You're just a little older now,
But it doesn't mean anyone would love you less,
As we're all captivated by your afterglow,
Even though your hair is in a little mess,



Always believe in yourself,
And refer to your favorite memories in the shelf,
Your smile keeps you at your best,
And your giggles separates you from the rest,





So keep smiling, giggling, skipping, hopping ,
The things which makes you ...you.. :)
Happy Birthday Jo.



May this be an awesome year for you. ^^

No comments: